Can you see the bigger picture and create simple, pragmatic design solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an industrial designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of an industrial designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow.
We seek designers trained in the process of design, a passion for creativity expressed by great visual communication, effective aesthetics and expression of Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications
- Just graduated from University (Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial or Automotive Design)
- Proficiency with digital design tools such as Photoshop, IllustratorExperience with CAD programs such as Alias is a merit
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good creative sketching, free-hand and digital 2D renderings (photoshop)
- Passionate in design with creative and innovative solutions
- Work on a broad range of design programs, production; advanced, interior, exterior, product etc.
- Provide inspiring deliveries on time and as part of a team including designer, studio engineers, CAD modellers etc.
- Willingness to learn and interprete complex problems and challenges
- Collaborate with counterparts such as engineering, product planning, UI/UX
- Take pride and ownership of your projects
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks, and be located in Lyon, France.
If you have questions, please contact:
Paul Daintree, Design Director Renault Trucks, +33 6 65859103
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.