Network & Operational Development Manager
- Secure with the markets network strategy plans
- Support hubs with new market entry/terminations
- Define and implement an investment and divestment policy in coordination with Volvo Group rules
- Develop and implement an ideal dealer model
- Develop and update Global Dealer Facility Standards
- Point of entry for new projects: Importer/dealer contracts, support new dealer facilities and local projects
- Support and deliver reporting and presentation on a timely manner
- Business plan collection
- Develop an automated tool to secure KPI reporting
- Support IT and local teams in the implementation of Dealer Management Systems or any other system to sustain the business (service planning, parts locator, SalesForce, etc.)
- Monitor and support action plans around Customer Satisfaction (Reporting, Follow-up)
- Coordination around best practices in retail
- Implement, train and audit in workshop & parts process, QR Process
- Support and work on an incentive program for Importers/Dealers
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Finance/ Economics/ International Business/ Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in automotive industry preferably within network and retail management activity
- Experience in branches /dealer development function or network distribution / planning is added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business oriented with strong retail mind-set
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Ability to manage and drive a wide range of diverse issues
- Excellent knowledge of a dealer / workshop operation process and activities.
- Computer literate & fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skill, ability to liaise with all levels within the organization and with external parties.
- Problem-solving mind-set.
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.