Senior Syndication Operations Analyst (f/m/x)
The Senior Syndication Operations Analyst (f/m/x) is responsible for the overall coordination of activities related to the servicing of syndicated lease and loan activities in Germany. The Senior Syndication Operations Analyst will be the primary point of contact between VFS Global, Banking Partners, Internal Operations Departments and Local Management to ensure the highest possible standard of service. This position is located in Neu-Isenburg Germany and reports to the Director Finance DACH within the Volvo Financial Services Germany (VFS Germany) organization.
- Support all aspects of originating and servicing syndicated contracts as part of syndications operations team
- Analyze portfolio for syndication eligibility and coordinate eligible pool with Global Capital Markets Syndication Team
- Coordinate credit and documentation packages and operations requirements to ensure seamless execution of transaction closings
- Ensure that operations team delivers all post-funding follow-up items in accordance with servicing agreements
- Lead communication between Germany and global teams for servicing items requiring escalation
- Troubleshoot and propose solutions for non-standard servicing situations
- Ensure compliance with all contractual funder obligations and be first point of contact for funders. For existing portfolio and new sales
- Regular monitoring of Syndication customer collections and arrears, communicating to funders as necessary
- Approval of funder invoices meeting contractual requirements, communicating with funders and recording payments. Liaise with Finance department to support reconciliation process.
- Work across operational departments within VFS to identify any operational gaps related to the syndication origination and servicing processes
- Work with Operational and Finance teams to ensure a clear settlement policy in line with funder agreements, ensuring profitability is maintained for VFS companies
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and educate the business on the impact of syndication
- Report and analyze monthly results to inform management decisions and optimize profitability
- Manage operational reporting process for all activities related to service agreement commitments to ensure compliance
- Support Early Buyout or Re-Purchase process by coordinating the validation of Investor quotes according to service agreements
- Ensure investor reporting is timely and coordinate responses with subject matter experts
- Coordinate feedback to partners regarding response time metrics
- Develop and improve processes supporting syndication to drive improvement in KPI’s
- Support funders and ensure business goals are met
- Models The Volvo Way, follows The Code of Conduct and other company policies and procedures as required
- Responsible for match funding
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- Experience in equipment leasing or finance industry
- Good understanding of credit underwriting and documentation process and legal documents
- Proficiency in using MS Office and financial software packages
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with co-workers and external banking community
- Experience with computerized origination and contract management systems preferred
- One to two years progressive sales/customer service experience in the finance industry, preferably with heavy equipment
- Experience working in a professional environment where sound business judgment, attention to detail, a fast pace and a flexible and adaptable approach are valued
- Demonstrated high level of integrity, energy, and a positive customer and quality focus with ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Proven written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking German and English; additional languages a plus
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.