- Accounting voucher printing and filing
- VAT invoice management support, including but not limited to input VAT verification, output VAT printing, purchase tax invoice from tax bureau etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested
Main Competence Requirements:
- High level of integrity and ethical values
- Major in accounting or finance
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Good team player
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.