GDPR intern full-time or part-time
Intern position for last year students and recent graduates
– Volvo CE Process & IT
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
1) Assist in updating the Volvo Group Application Catalog (VGAC) and the Volvo Data Catalog (VDC)
2) Assist in ensuring that the VCE legal documents are up to date and ready for audits
3) Follow up the mandatory notification done to customers/suppliers
4) Support the posting of different documents on the Official VCE DPR sharepoint site
5) Create a Q&A session on the VCE DPR sharepoint site and gather all Q&A received and answered in mail exchanges
6) Monitoring of the Info Privacy mail box
7) Participate in update of Official documents
8) Participate in training organisation
9) Participate in any other GDPR related tasks as requested
Skills for P&IT internship:
Able and willing to work autonomously and rigorously
Keen on learning and working with different systems (Excel, Powerpoint ..), processes , and legal matters related to GDPR
Able to communicate/work with the stakeholders from P&IT and from Legal department
Need to pay attention to details and wording
Able to prioritize and to be multitask
Must have fluent English written and spoken
- University enrolled, minimum last year of bachelor’s degree studies.
Duration & Location
- Start date September/October 2019
- Duration of minimum 5 months
- Internship based in Brussels, Belgium
- part-time or full-time
If you are interested please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.