Are you service minded? Do you get energy from being part of a positive team that always focus on our internal customers? Do you see the importance of effective teams where people take pride in being responsible for their deliveries and help each other to reach success? Then please continue to read!
In the HR Advisor team, HR Services Sweden, our mission is to act as point of contact for employees, HRBP’s and Managers in HR related topics for the Volvo Group. Our objective is to provide HR expertise with high quality, strong service mindset and high level efficiency.
- Handle inquiries from employees, HRBPs and managers utilizing our communication channels via phone, chat and email
- Support and cooperate with other teams in HR Services to ensure effective HR support to the whole business
- Act as an action owner of assigned cases
- Determine and assign correct priority on created or received cases and act according to documented instructions
- Escalate cases to other support functions when necessary
- Drive knowledge management and the documentation of errors and known workarounds
- Support in continuous improvement work for applicable department and for HR administrative processes
- To be successful in this position you need to be service minded, energetic and ability to prioritize. We encourage and help each other!
- University degree preferably within the area of human resources or equivalent work experience
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic and cooperation oriented work environment
- Proficient in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Experience from working with Human Resources
- Experience working within customer service
- Good skills in SAP or Office 365 is an advantage
- Experience from case handling systems
You will be a part of a team of highly skilled colleagues and you will get the opportunity to develop both on a professional and personal level. When working at the heart of our HR operations, you will have big impact on how other parts in the organization perceive and use our HR services.
So, are you a team player and a creative problem solver with the drive to take ownership of continuous improvements with our customer in focus? Then we are looking forward to hear from you!
We are reading applications continuously so do not wait to send in your application.
For further information, please contact:
Wallin Ludwig, Manager Contact Center HRS Sweden, call: +46 73 902 24 68
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.