Manager Electronic Purchasing
- Be a member in EECA Purchasing leadership team and contribute to the development of the department in an active way
- Staff his/her team and drive its competence development individually and collectively, especially in respect of electro-mobility
- Drive department activities towards the wanted position
- Manage the overall supplier relationships and implement the global segment strategies
- Secure needed communication with cross functional teams
- Manage purchasing QDCF- TSR deliverables
- Secure and manage resources within his/her area
- Responsible for budget & operating expenses
- Work in accordance with the Volvo processes, the Code of Conduct and the Volvo Values
- Manage cross functional interactions with his/her internal stakeholders
- University degree in Engineering/Technology and/or Business Administration
- Strong and inspiring Leadership skills
- Deep understanding of the Purchasing operations
- Management experience in an international environment
- High level of integrity and trust
- Interested in future business trends and technology
- Ability to go from the holistic strategic view and into the details
- Ability to handle ambiguities and hold things together during tough times
- Ability to create networks and to lead cross-functional activities within multi-cultural teams
- Face problems and act quickly and directly. Provide direct & actionable feedback
- Ability to manage diversity and offer opportunities for personal/professional development
- Ability to build an effective team with a common objective, strong morale and spirit
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.