We are looking for a professional and experienced Executive Assistant, supporting the unit Vice President as well as supporting and driving Unit Communication.
The position involves a high level of responsibility in a high paced environment. It requires commitment, loyalty and a positive mindset. The work is varied and you will be working in a global environment.
We offer a challenging job with a large measure of independence.
- Provide administrative support, such as managing the VP's agenda, email inbox and travel arrangements
- Plan, organize and arrange meetings and conferences
- Prepare documents, presentations, reports and meeting minutes
- Controlling and accounting invoices in SAP, submit orders in EBD
- Actively contribute to improve internal efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Perform all duties in a highly confidential manner
- Collaborate with management to ensure an effective communication based on our target audience
- Write, edit, and distribute material that communicates the organization's plans and activities
- Manage unit collaboration sites for example SharePoint
- You are an experienced Executive assistant with advanced skills in English and Swedish
- You are an experienced user of IT tools e.g. Microsoft Office
- You have good administration and communication skills, you are service-minded and flexible
- You can be completely trusted with confidential and sensitive information and have very high personal integrity
- You are pro-active and independent
- You have strong ability to organize and create structure and can prioritize between a wide range of issues in an effective way
- You enjoy high tempo, variety and a large portion of own responsibility, at the same time as you enjoy working with traditional administrative assistant duties
Starting date: As soon as possible
For further information please contact:
Mattias Lindström, VP Solution Delivery Unit R&D and Purchasing Solutions, Phone: +46 31 3224258 and/or
Christina Strömer, Business Office R&D and Purchasing Solutions, Phone: +46 3221947.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.