Purchase to Pay Accounting Specialist
Provide timely and accurate support for all local P2P (purchase to pay) processes for all Volvo Group Companies, including Mack Trucks. Adhere to Volvo policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Support all local P2P (purchase to pay) processes including manually processing check and wire payments
- Provide support for the coordination of the daily payment processing in SAP and for Purchase to Pay NA in conjunction with the global AB Volvo Payment Schedule
- Work in legacy systems along with SAP; Support UD Trucks
- Adhere to all Internal Control policies within Volvo Group
- Cross train and support all P2P (purchase to pay) local processes
- Responsible for check encashment recons in SAP
- Perform root cause analysis on all returned payments out of SAP
- Provide excellent communication and customer support to internal and external customers
- Support of internal and external audits of P2P (purchase to pay)
- Take Lead in converting check payments to EFT; ensure remittances are distributed
- Proficient in SAP
- In depth knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Proficiency in accounting principles; analytical thinking; Excel; spreadsheets.
- Effective teamwork; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Please refer to the Critical Competencies Dictionary for the standard competencies applicable to all positions within Volvo Group
- Associates degree in Business or Accounting or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years of experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.