Business Development Manager
- Developing the sales for industrial power system products, prospect new high potential or strategically important customers, lead and develop new industrial business opportunities, visit customers and prospects together with our Market units across Europe
- Market analysis regarding customers & potential prospects. Support the organization with competitor, market and product information
- Support and represent the industrial sales organization in Europe. Be the voice of the OEM by conveying demands into the Product Development organization
- Active in marketing activities such as exhibitions, press releases & advertising
- Drive business transformation towards electrified solutions across Europe
- Experience from Business Development, Marketing and Sales in relevant fields in a global environment. Project sales experience is meritorious
- Experience from business transformation, change management and cross-functional project management is valuable
- Technical knowledge and interest in diesel engines, drivelines and industrial applications
- Relevant experience within electric and hybrid drivelines is preferable and highly valued
- Fully proficient in English, other languages, considered as additional qualifications
- Strong general computer skills, in Microsoft Office and CRM
- University degree in Engineering and/or Business Administration
- Willingness to travel and with boots on the ground attitude
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.