Co-op: Manufacturing Engineering (Spring 2020)
The candidate will be supporting development new powertrain production products and processes.
Possible projects include:
- Assisting with offline engine builds for development of production-level tooling
- Modify drawings for current fixtures and tooling design changes
- Design/modify custom carts to support new parts and processes for new engine components
- Assist with balancing work content in 6 stations to support more efficient and ergonomic processes
- Design single station build areas to support production of low volume new products
- Refine work instructions and pictures in stations affected by new work content
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.