Intern: Dealer Marketing (Spring 2020)
- Dealer marketing strategy
- Support overall dealer marketing and co-op advertising strategy
- Work with Tier 3 dealers to create and execute annual dealer marketing plans to ensure successful development and delivery of measurable outcomes
- Support creation and execution of communication and work processes between company functional areas and agencies to effectively execute dealer marketing objectives
- Dealer engagement and communication
- Co-op advertising
- Marketing collateral
- Project management
- Routinely engage with dealers via email and in person to seek and provide feedback while driving actions to advance initiatives positively
- Support delivery of dealer education to train and move dealers to action through successful marketing efforts
- Support delivery tactics to ensure effective utilization of annual dealer co-op budget
- Tracking of dealer engagement – to include, but not limited to:
- Use of Co-op funds (% and $)
- Purchases of Volvo Merchandise
- Use of iMarketing tool
- Participation in Quarterly Dealer Forum Calls
- Participation in specially scheduled launch or tutorial webinars
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.