Regional Core Values, Intern
Support the maintenance of Volvo Construction Equipment Region APAC / Region China QES management system while adhering to the Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health & Safety Policies and Processes.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support maintaining QES Management documentation in cOMMon for Region APAC / Region China
- Support preparation of cOMMon report/ Optima report/ Environmental monitoring report/ Project improvement report for Region APAC / Region China
- Perform basic office (filing, data entries, etc) duties as assigned
- A self-starter, highly motivated, "get-the-job-done" attitude
- Highly analytical, strong logical reasoning, structured thinking, organized
- Good listening skills and ability to summarize complex information
- Basic proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to handle systems application (with training provided)
- Able to speak English & Mandarin language
- Preferably proficient in infographics design and slides presentation
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Business, Engineering or IT
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you