Junior Accountant / Accountant with English and Italian
The more “yes” answers you gave, the closer you are to the person we are looking for to join Order to Cash team responsible for Volvo Group customers!
So what you will be doing?
As a Junior Accountant/ Accountant you will join the group of committed individuals who treat accountancy as an adventure and do their best to meet customer satisfaction ! You will be part of these initiatives, so in other words, you will:
- Register incoming and outgoing payments from customers
- Contact customers or local business to clarify the details of the incoming payments
- Follow up on the unpaid receivables via email or phone
- Analyze documentation and keep the dialogue with different stakeholders
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Register bank transactions in the banking system along with bank accounts reconciliation
- Participate in the month end closing process
And who are you?
- You have the interest to work in accountancy
- You are good in English - written and spoken
- You are good in Italian - written and spoken
- You think of and as our customer
- You have an eye for details
- You are familiar with basic Excel’s formulas
- You have genuine understanding of how much important it is to have fun at work
What makes us special? /How we can contribute to your development?
You will work in partnership with professionals who are eager to share their knowledge with you.
In a collaborative environment, Swedish organizational culture you will be responsible for challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology. You will be offered a comprehensive introduction training package and mentor who will guide you at the beginning of your adventure with accountancy! Moreover you work in a friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tenis).
Volvo Group Finance przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, opracowując i oferując różnorodne profesjonalne usługi, poczynając od planowania finansowania po księgowość, kontrolę działalności, łączenia i przejęcia, usługi z obszaru nieruchomości, raportowanie finansowe i relacje z inwestorami. W Volvo Group Finance będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.