As a Sales Engineer, you will work with people from different countries and organisations, solving problems and giving technical suggestions. You will work globally, being responsible for a geographical area and the stakeholders within the area. You will link the sales and manufacturing organisations. You will drive the offering process within your area using your technical competence and knowledge about market and competitors, cooperating with your colleagues from Product Development, Purchasing and Manufacturing.
- Technical support for sales organisation in tender / offering process
- Technical specification as input for feasibility study and cost evaluation
- Evaluation of customer requested features, in cooperation with Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Product Management
- Driving product portfolio for selected markets (input for Product Management and Customer Adaptation process)
- Securing high quality input for Order to Delivery process (customer order specification)
- Order handling within the factory in Wroclaw
- Meeting with customers and participation in exhibitions
- Higher technical education, preferred mechanical
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Polish, English (knowledge of French language as an asset)
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Openness and willingness to acquire knowledge
- Very good communication skills
- Time management skills and good organization of own work
- Ability to work in a team
- Interest in bus and coach market and technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license cat.B
What we offer?
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.