Smart Societies – Infrastructure and transport of the future
Innovation Summit Berlin
With each passing day, vehicles are becoming increasingly connected, electrified and automated. We are witnessing the beginning of a paradigm shift in transport and mobility that will revolutionize how our societies are organized.
Join the Volvo Group in-depth summit on tomorrow’s transport and infrastructure.
We are looking forward to discussing new concepts of mobility and the impact they have on society and environment combined with live demonstrations of innovative transport solutions from the Volvo Group.
We want to spark a dialogue between industry, academia and policy makers on the industry’s rapidly digitizing future and how society can reap benefits from innovations, such as increased transport efficiency, lower environmental impact and improved traffic safety.
You won’t want to miss the insights from our speakers and the live on-site demos that we have planned featuring some of the Volvo Group’s latest innovative transport solutions.
We are delighted to welcome, amongst others, the following speakers:
- S.E. Per Thöresson, Ambassador of Sweden
- Andreas Scheuer, Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- Oliver Wittke, State Secretary, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Sören Bartol, MdB, Deputy Parliamentary Leader, SPD
- Oliver Krischer, MdB, Deputy Parliamentary Leader, Bündnis 90/Die Grünen
- Sascha Müller-Kraenner, Federal Chairman, Deutsche Umwelthilfe
- Timm Fuchs, Managing Director, Deutscher Städte- und Gemeindebund
- Dr. Henrik Haenecke, Chairman Finance, Digitalization and Sales, Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe
- Oliver Frank, Division Manager Renewables and Mobility, Deutsche Energie-Agentur
- Kurt Sigl, President, Bundesverband eMobilität