Volvo Group – the first quarter 20174/25/17
• In Q1 2017 net sales increased by 8% to SEK 77.4 billion (71.7). Adjusted for currency movements and acquired and divested units sales increased by 4%.
• Adjusted operating income amounted to SEK 7,029 M (4,459), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 9.1% (6.2).
• Currency movements had a positive impact on operating income of SEK 289 M.
• Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 1.5 billion (-10.4).
• UD Trucks launched all-new heavy-duty Quon and medium-duty Croner truck ranges.
• New Volvo VNR regional haul tractor launched in North America.
Press and Analyst Conference.
An on-line presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session will be webcast starting at 9.00 CET. More information under Investors on www.volvogroup.com
Aktiebolaget Volvo (publ) 556012-5790 Contacts Investor Relations:
Investor Relations, VHQ Christer Johansson +46 31 66 13 34
SE-405 08 Göteborg, Sweden Anders Christensson +46 31 66 11 91
Tel +46 31 66 00 00 Anna Sikström +46 31 66 13 36
For more stories from the Volvo Group, please visit www.volvogroup.com/press.
This information is information that AB Volvo (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.20 CEST on April 25, 2017.