India hosts one of the Volvo Group’s largest R&D Centers for Trucks. As we expand our resource base in India, we are looking for young and passionate engineers who can take on some exciting tasks from day one.
Currently, we are hiring for Vehicle Technology, a function within Volvo Group Trucks Technology, India. We work in the areas of Software development (Embedded SW), Electromobility, Vehicle Connectivity, In-vehicle entertainment, Product design and development, Mechatronics and Electrical Architecture.
You will be part of Volvo Group’s R&D Center and will get a chance to work on designing, developing, building, verifying, and maintaining our products as well as the products for the next generation.
- Work with our product owners to design & develop products.
- Investigate new technologies and create a proof of values.
- Understand our customer needs and work in an agile setup
- Continuous learning and improvements in technologies.
- Contribute to the product roadmaps.
- Willing to test our features on trucks & test rigs.
Eligibility, Education & Skillsets
- ME/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science/Power electronics /Mechatronics/ PowerDrive’s/ Robotics/ Embedded/ AI/ ML/ Cybersecurity/ Electric Vehicles.
- Batch 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- Min 65% throughout academics with no active backlogs
- Should have a good understanding/learning capability about the complete automotive systems.
- AutoSAR / Devops / Android Development / Cyber Security / Data Analytics / Embedded C & C++ / Functional Safety
- Good programming skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English are mandatory.
Work Location: Bengaluru
Ready to team up with the sharpest minds of the industry?
(The link above will lead you to Naukri's portal to apply)