- Convey a genuine story, capture a moment in time.
- Place the product in a setting that creates exciting associations.
- Settings can be anything from city and urban life to countryside and nature.
- Capture elements of nature and life, for example the ocean, trees, people and movement.
- Demonstrate our role in the bigger picture by including passengers or bystanders in the scene as well as.
- If possible, show Volvo products in collaboration.
- When portraying scenes that indirectly affect people’s lives, in rural areas and nature imagery, human presence is not necessary.
- Reflect reality in an authentic and credible way, never greenwash or exaggerate social and safety benefits.
These guidelines are applicable for stock photo purchases as well as when arranging your own photo shoot.