At Volvo Truck and Bus we believe our employees are our greatest assets to enable us to deliver excellent service to our customers. Our culture promotes training and development to help individuals reach their career goals, positive working relationships between staff and managers where ideas are valued.
- Ensure accident repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner
- Carry out Pre delivery inspections (PDI) & ancillary fitments to support the sales of new and used vehicles
- Convert passenger service vehicles to comply with PSVAR regulations (installation of passenger lifts)
- Carry out all elements of vehicle body warranty as required
- Strip and refit vehicles in preparation for paintwork
- A full understanding of current Health and safety standards applicable to the Bodyshop
- City and Guilds/BTEC or equivalent in Commercial vehicle repair
- A team player at all times.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.