Technical Dealer Support (TDS) is the first line support department for our markets and dealers globally. With a strong focus on technical enquiries, remote diagnostics and connected services, we ensure that our customers are offered a premium service and are helped in time. Using the latest technologies, we guarantee the improvement of internal processes and stay up-to-date with our service deliveries. We nurture intrapreneurship and personal development, offering plenty opportunities to grow within the organization.
This is us, your new colleagues
The Monitoring Center resides within the Volvo Trucks organization and stands for a creative development hub of aftermarket services related to Remote Diagnostics and Big Data analytics, close to our customers. Perceived by many as a scale-up within the Services area, we nurture empowerment and enthusiasm as key ingredients for building customer success.
Do you just love to…
Our goal is to deliver world-class vehicle uptime through connectivity and analytics.
- You’ll help us for all steps of data preparation, from cleaning, organizing raw data, data munging/wrangling.
- Where needed you will visualize some aspects of data to give insights to colleagues. This with a method of your choice: python libraries or dashboards through PowerBI
- You’ll shadow our data scientists during model development. Together you’ll search for new solutions to approach big data in relation to fault code patterns and preventative component failures.
Are you the one?
- Soon you’re graduating with a M.Sc. degree in Mathematics, Computing Science, Statistics or equal
- You're fluent in English
- You have a strong foundations in: Python and data libraries, SQL. Experience with dashboard solutions like Power BI is an asset.
- You have a great interest in automotive technologies and connected services
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do, start-up mentality.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
- The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
- A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
- Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working hours
Let’s do this!
Ever felt like joining a scale-up with a truly global scope, developing next-gen transport solutions for trucks, boats, buses, machines... then this is your moment!
The next internship position will become available as of January 2022.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.