Service Offer Sales Tool (SOST) is a solution within Commercial Solutions, Volvo Truck Aftermarket, that enables our Volvo and Renault dealers the sales and management of digital services.
We are now looking for a Business Analyst
- You will be the bridge between the Market Companies and the Project in order to document and explain the process and solution to the Market Companies.
- Requirement breakdown is the central part of your daily work, and being product oriented we want to be seen as a partner more than just someone who delivers according to a provided specification. As a Business Analyst you play a key role, knowing the current system behaviour, capturing business needs and recommending new functionality in the system
- Document and explain the process and solution to the Market Companies.
- Coordinate roll-out activities
- Collect feedback and request from the Market Companies
- Lead requirement breakdown in an Agile manner, from ideas and one-liners to crisp User Stories with unambiguous acceptance criteria
- Follow-up on the Definition of Done with E2E tests.
- Identify non-functional requirements like performance and supportability demands
- And last, but not least, continuously reflect upon how we are doing things and where we can improve
You are structured, self-going, like to work in an operational environment, obviously have analytical skills - and you are strong in communication. You are expected to plan most of your work activities yourself aligned with the team delivery roadmap.
Your personality is your major reason for success, but we think you have:
- A university degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Documented experience as Business or System Analyst working with requirement management in an agile manner. Alternatively, you have a solid background as Test Manager (in an agile context) and have a clear ambition to advance in the requirement management area
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
Location: India, Sweden or Poland
Travel required: None
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.