Volvo Group IT, Center of Excellence, Document Management, Process Automation & Consulting is looking for great candidates for the position of Power Platform Expert.
In this role you will have significant and indisputable role in Power Platform evolution at Volvo Group.
You will be part of IT Center of Excellence department which is managing cutting edge technologies and drives company digitalization journey.
- You are passionate about developing solutions based on Power Platform.
- You will enjoy seeking opportunities to improve usage of Power Platform in Volvo Group.
- You are keen to support Citizen Developers and PP community in utilizing what platform provides balancing with cyber security aspects.
Assignment and delivery description
- Would you like to be involved every day in exciting challenges in Power Platform ecosystem?
- Would you like to feel that you make tangible difference at work?
- Would you like to join team that is collaborating with all brands Volvo Group?
- If you have answer 3 times "yes", apply to join us as Power Platform Expert!
- You will be part of brand new team in Group IT Center of Excellence.
- You will join in the beginning of a great adventure of enabling whole potential of Power Platform.
- You will be reinforcing digitally transformation of entire Volvo Group through Citizen Development.
- Deliver successful Power Platform projects on your own and as part of the team
- Extend Power Platform capabilities through developing custom connectors and other accelerators
- Consult and support Citizen Developers in architecting, designing and delivering Power Platform solutions
- Share knowledge via communities, run meetings and workshops demonstrating capabilities and benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
You in nutshell
- In-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in designing & architecting solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
- Power Apps development experience - both Canvas & Model Driven
- Power Automate experience
- Ability to create custom connectors
- Experience with API or rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Confidents in training and educating others on the Power Platform
- Experience in governance and implementation of the Power Platform tools
- Great communication skills: ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate business requirements into advice to the customer
What makes us special?
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
- Remote work now and after pandemic period
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace (although these days we work remotely) modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
It does sound like a lifetime opportunity, doesn't it?
Apply now to join in beginning of a great adventure of enabling Power Platform at Volvo Group.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.