- Set up dealer profitability journey based on dealer performance management and business data analysis.
- Optimize dealer network operation standard and process to improve efficiency.
- Support on dealer network development
- Support on commercial policy optimization
- Support on O2O channel mgmt.
- Set up dealer profitability journey
- Design and plan dealer profitability journey strategy.
- Monitor, manage and analyze dealer performance.
- Dealer operation optimization
- Regularly analyze dealer network performance by dealer KPIs and assessment tools.
- Provide necessary trainings on dealer operation standard and process.
- Align with other functions to work out dealer performance improvement plan.
- Network development supporting
- Provide suggestions on network development from dealer operation and mgmt. efficiency perspectives.
- Standardization and materials supporting.
- Commercial Policy optimization supporting
- Provide suggestions on commercial policy from dealer operation and mgmt. efficiency.
- O2O channel mgmt. supporting
- Provide suggestions on O2O channel mgmt. setup
- Mgmt. tools development for O2O channel and synergy with dealer network mgmt.
- Deep understanding about dealer performance, standard and process management in China auto industry
- Good knowledge and experience in dealer management, such as operation optimization, and performance efficiency.
- Knowledge in dealer network development.
- Background in auto mobile industry, and commercial vehicles would be a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analysis ability, strong in observation and self-motivated on moving tasks forward
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good English communication skills
- More than 5 years’ experience in automobile industry, and commercial vehicles would be preferred.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.