Ensure the material supply for production and control the inventory as requirement level. Meet the request of KPI
- Place and maintain PO base on production plan, order follow up and confirmation to ensure the material supply for production; familiar with different ordering method
- Work with VGLS and to ensure the import materials arrive at plant on plan. Monitor work performance of VGLS.
- Manage supplier and make improvement on delivery, etc.
- Familiar and professional skill for SAP daily operation and relative improvement;
- Manage and analyze Material Master, monitor back-flush error and MM closing in SAP, system error monitor and support to correct system error;
- Inventory management and control to meet ITO target. Make improvement of supply chain management;
- Work with and support warehouse on site like Cycle count, ECN support, etc.
- Aging parts monitor and control.
- Other related support arranged by manager.
Professional Experience: 工作经验
1) Have related working experience in Supply chain and Operations is preferred in automotive or manufacture industrial.
2) 3-5 Years of work experience in logistics field of JV or wholly owned company at procurement, inventory control or related area is a plus.
3) Have knowledge of SAP operation, planning and analysis skill is a plus.
4) It’s a plus if have knowledge & working experience on SA/EDI operation.
5) Familiar the office software like Excel, PPT, Word etc.
6) problem solving ability
Personal Qualifications: 个人资质
Strong willingness to learn and work responsibility mindset,
Proactive mind and quick learner;
Good analytical and communication skills.
Bachelor degree in the relevant fields or equivalent. 本科以上或相关学历
Languages Requirement ：语言要求
Fluent communication of Mandarin in written and oral. 流利的中文说写
Good English skills in reading and written, basic oral English skill 好的英文读写能力,基本英语口语能力
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.