Our prestigious Reading Dealership is looking for qualified HGV Level 3 or equivalent Technician to provide a quality service including efficient diagnosis, quality and prompt repair work to each of our customers through our Reading dealership. Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative brand where we offer IRTEC and IVR training via our in house training school plus the opportunity to gain a Heavy Goods Licence.
What you will be doing .....
- Working earlies and lates 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 with alternate Sat's 06.00-12.00
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer's and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Participating in the 'out of hours' standby / call out rotas
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV Level 3 technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Driving license (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Dealership experience preferred
What we offer:
- 40 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide 'excellence' in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction.
Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.