Support trucks business, expense analysis, support region as a finance partner, ad hoc reports.
- Prepare monthly forecast for truck.
- Analyze the actual vs. forecast for truck.
- Review ACC work to ensure the right accounting for truck provision.
- Review truck deal analysis.
- Review and follow up the provision balance related to truck
- Expenses estimation and analysis
- Expenses control
- Prepare the regional P&L and be the finance partner for region.
- Deal with internal and external audit
- Act as key user of fixed assets management
- Manage investment requests
- Prepare ad hoc reports and back up other team members
Key performance indicators
- Finish all requested reporting, analysing, planning and forecasting before deadline with accuracy.
- Proactively support operations and handle requests.
- Support each team to meet financial target.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Major in Accounting or Finance related
- 8+ years working experience in controlling field
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Big 4 or MNC experience is preferable
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.