Credit Officer is working as a member of risk management team and report to credit manager. This position will be responsible for credit underwriting, portfolio analysis, risk identification, reporting and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Perform timely and prudent credit assessment; prepare written credit-approval packages and recommend credit decisions of vehicle and equipment financing applications. Maintain a high quality underwriting to ensure efficient turnaround time, and delinquency as well as write-offs are kept to a minimum level.
- Prepare effective routine and ad hoc credit analysis reports to facilitate portfolio monitoring and management purposes.
- To keep abreast of credit and finance industry regulations, requirements and trends, communicates pertinent information within team.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor's degree or above, preferably in risk finance or accounting.
- 2+ years’ working experience in credit related functions with Bank/ Financial Leasing Company.
- Language: Fluent in Mandarin and good command in the use of English
- Strong knowledge applied experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge in financial analysis.
- Capability of work under pressure
- Team player and good communication skills
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Financial Services you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals to provide expert financial services and solutions to customers and dealers in support of the Volvo Group’s sales. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.