We are looking Infrastructure as Code Specialist to play important part in this. You will be part of central DevSecOps team responsible for researching and defining the standards for tools and best practices. Our team will guide, coach and support development community in all the areas connected with DevSecOps.
• Hands-on experience with IaC tools for both on prem and public cloud (e.g. Terraform)
• Hands-on experience working with container orchestration technologies (Openshift and AKS)
• Basic experience with programming in Java or .NET and scripting with PowerShell and Linux/bash•
• Experience using Azure DevOps and/or GitHub
• Knowledge of Configuration Management concepts and technologies (e.g. Puppet, Ansible)
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Azure IaaS)
• Solid expertise in Azure including PaaS services and cost management
It will be a strong bonus to have:
• Terraform Certification
• Microsoft Certification in Azure
• Experience in the area of container networking and identity
• Knowledge about architectural design patters (e.g. microservices)
And what can you expect from us?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
• Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
• Private healthcare (available also onsite)
• Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
• Participation in international projects and different trainings
• Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.