Our mission is to deliver robust solutions for a critical business and at the same time to look forward at the future in order to contribute to Volvo Group Digitalization.
We are currently looking for an IT Integration Architect to join our integration team.
As integration architect, you will be responsible to build robust integration solutions between the applications in our portfolio.
You will work closely with various teams including other architects, solution management teams and other parts of Group IT.
The Service Market Logistics portfolio consists of solutions developed/implemented in a wide range of technologies like Java, Mainframes, iSeries, SAP, BlueYonder and other COTS solutions. Hence, as a team, our challenge is also to build next generation of integrations that will work seamlessly with all these technologies and future solutions.
Contributing to the Volvo Group digital transformation journey, we are also currently working actively and develop our knowledge on technologies like Azure and data streaming (IBM CDC, Qlik Attunity, SLT/DI, etc.).
As part of the Volvo digital transformation, we are also being Agile in our ways of working and are working actively on test automation and RPA in order to take the next steps in ways of working.
If you have the passion to explore and evaluate new technologies and trends and incorporate the same into the solutions as per organizational needs, then we welcome you to come and be part of our digital transformation journey.
- Experience in MQ and architectural aspects of IIB, PI, MQFT
- Experience in designing solutions using methodologies like Service Oriented Architecture, integrations with external partners, etc.
- Experience in code development and testing
- Experience with tools like MISP, SNOW, XREF, JIRA
- Practical skills on version control tools (e.g. GIT, SVN) and deployment methods
- Experience/knowledge in Cloud based platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.) and other integration technologies and platforms (Kafka, Changed Data Capture, WebServices, etc.)
- Experience in Agile methodology, DevSecOps
- Experience in test automation, RPA, etc.
- Experience in application security models and its implementation in the solutions
- Experience in leading a team, mentoring/coaching team members
- Experience working in global teams, involving cross-functional teams
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.