- Develop a deep understand of customer needs and pain points, serving as one of the experts for our team
- Have a end-to-end customer experience in mind for your area and use the interaction model at each step
- Investigate, understand and communicate current and future user needs and expectations
- Uncover unmet customer needs and develop ideas for new & enhanced features
- Communicate your insights, ideas, and planned approach to stakeholders and to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with UX designers to ensure a seamless experience across the customer journey, and help other designers raise the bar on their work
- Plan for, and execute user evaluations
- Be a promoter on user experience best practices and trends, and a advocate for the importance of excellent user experience design
- Knowledge of ergonomic product design and development principles
- Experience of working with digital human simulation (e.g. Ramsis, Jack, Human Builder etc.)
- Experience of UX or interaction design practitioner, working with user research, requirements, user testing, preferably in the automotive industry
- Master’s degree in relevant areas, such as ergonomic design, human-machine interaction, cognitive science, human-computer interaction, human factors or equivalent
- Deep understanding of user-centered methods and how to maximize user experience
- Experience from agile processes and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea)
- Team player that can leverage and multiply effect in cross-functional collaboration
- Structured, communicative, and problem-solving orientated
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
Don’t hesitate to contact,
Head of User Experience and Human Machine Interface,
+46 70 003 44 98
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.