Mechanical work activities on construction equipment machinery for machines /components assembly and support testing in order to support new product development and product support work.
1. Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
• Follow the working instructions (or drawings) and ME engineer to do the machines / components assembly/disassembly, rebuilding and inspection work
• 根据工作指导书（或图纸）和工艺工程师的指导，完成 整机/零部件的装配/拆解，产品升级装配和检验工作
• Support the test of machine and component with the guide of test engineer
• Machine operator
• Rig driver
• Test equipment installation and operation.
• Machine maintenance regularly
• Workshop tooling / equipment maintenance regularly
• Workshop 5S work.
• Workshop continually improvement works.
• Authority to stop any works due to safety and environmental care reason
• Secure Volvo Group’s Quality, Safety & Health, Environmental Policy and code of condact are implemented。
• To support some EHS document and othe other job for the workshop and EHS manager.
2. Key Skills:
• Must to have knowledge and skill on reading drawing，machine assembly et
• Be familiar with WL，Excavator or Compactor driving.
• Having knowledge and skill on welding, machining， electrical technician etc is a plus.
• Having knowledge and skill of test equipment installation, software program, rig driving etc is a plus.
• At least one license of welding license/ electrician license/ forklift license is needed.
• Be familiar with problem solving。
• Basic knowledge and skill on MS office software, such as word, ppt and excel. 能基本操作常用的办公软件： Word , Excel ,PPT 等。
• The mindset of safety and environmental care
• English is a plus.
3. Education & Experience:
• High school or above 高职或专科以上
• Mechanical engineering, E&E, Computer related major
• Above 3 years’ work experience 3年以上工作经验
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.