Our technology sets the standard – our people make the difference all day every day.
Purpose of Position
This position is the owner of the Mack Trucks Services and Solutions commercial strategy and is critical for identifying customer service and solutions needs for Mack Trucks. This position works to identify opportunities to increase current service and solution penetration and identify new opportunities. At the core of this position is asking the right questions, assembling the appropriate cross-functional groups, and driving the services and solution strategy with information. This position will work across Mack Trucks on a multitude of projects with often urgent deadlines with deliverables to numerous stakeholders.
- Lead effort to collect relevant market information from external and internal business intelligence sources to inform the Mack Trucks organization on emerging trends and opportunities related to services and solutions
- Lead cross functional working group to optimize existing services and solutions and develop future offerings
- Lead effort to quantify service and solution business cases
- Lead holistic thinking and modelling of decisions as they affect the entire value chain including new trucks, used trucks, parts, service, network development, finance and all Volvo Group BAs
- Lead effort to deliver compelling and action provoking executive level management reporting
- Leading through example by exhibiting and teaching exceptional problem solving skills
- Participating and leading a wide variety of tasks from numerous senior stakeholders operating on critical deadlines.
- Be the expert on services and solutions disruption both on the customer and competitor level
- Exceptional skills to processing complex problems and issues
- Project management skills
- Change Management
- Selling Ideas and Programs
- Change Facilitation
- Fostering Diversity
- Inspiring Leadership
- Change management skills
- Exceptional networking and influencing skills working with cross-functional areas within Mack Trucks/ Volvo Group
- Holistic view that includes Mack Trucks, competitive landscape, the customer and the dealer network
- Communication and interpersonal skills to ensure effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Marketing and Administration, MBA strongly preferred
- 5 years experience in strategic and commercial functions within the heavy truck, equipment or automotive industry
- Experience setting priorities with cross-functional and complex organizations
- Moderate travel required both domestic and international
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.