Responsibilities / Main Tasks / Targets:
- You will be part of Product Strategy Team and focused on E Mobility and safety roadmap initiatives to support long-term product plan. You will be expected to solve problems using data and trends.
- Work closely with Product managers to support infrastructure and charging needs in different regions.
- Analyze and evaluate current charging trends, multiple initiative and grants in different regions that drive cost and solutions. Need to consult/study the trends and policies of energy suppliers in various markets.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to put use-cases for connected services.
- Establish the Key Indicators for various initiatives and be able to support with actions.
- Be able to work with analytics team to establish multiple trends and conclusion for fact based business decisions.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth by working with product managers and understanding the customer application.
- Responsible for analyzing battery business cases.
- Build dashboards and visualizations for cost.
- Development of new tools and scripts to automate tasks/processes
- Work closely with team to work on supporting safety roadmap
- Analyze data to put proposal for solution effectiveness
- Pursuing a BS/MS degree in engineering or business discipline
- Engineering background; firmware, software or system testing experience preferred
- Comfortable and excited about learning new technical areas
- Proven ability to drive initiatives to conclusion
- Highly organized, with good time management skills
- Applicants must be pursuing a Business and/or Marketing curriculum at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the co-op.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Spring Co-ops are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Customer Focus
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Oriented
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.