Quality & Customer Satisfaction organization is part of Volvo Group Trucks Technology. Our mission is to identify and prioritize product quality problems that need to be solved by being the “voice of the customer” and acting as a bridge function between different entities & brands of the Volvo Group.
Our main task is to initiate and drive quality related pre-studies with high speed in the most efficient way to prioritize and secure that our customer’s top issues are being solved.
What will you do?
As Senior Data Analyst, you will be the first-level support of the team members with regard to data analysis and the use of the Group's analysis tools. You will be responsible for understanding needs, identifying, analyzing/modeling and visualizing data in order to gain strategic and business insights. You may also be required to do advanced analysis, as part of a cross-functional cooperation and knowledge sharing.
In addition, you will take part in the development of analytical skills within our department by training our team members and ensuring that they have the best methods and tools for analysis. To do this, you will work in collaboration with the central Analytics teams, and will be responsible for testing, evaluating new methods, tools and reports from an end-user perspective.
Who are you?
- A go-to person when it comes to advanced analytics and systems
- You have a proven skill in upskilling and teaching others to grow
- A people person who is always approachable and ready to offer a helping hand
- Good in building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- You are persistent, recurring tasks do not bother you.
- You have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs and system knowledge
- You are competent in requirement management and coordination
- You demonstrate excellent solution understanding, combined with related process knowledge
- You possess strong communication skills
- You are Pro-active and enjoying working in a team
- You have a Customer and innovation mindset
- You have a Quality and continuous improvement mindset
- You are good at self-development
- A university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Engineering and relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional data analytical environment or in a professional software development environment
- Solid knowledge of statistics and data mining (descriptive, correlation, multidimensional, lifetime analysis (Weibull type), etc. ...)
- Knowledge of supervised machine learning techniques (regressions, discriminant analysis, classification)
- Strong knowledge about statistical methods / Machine learning/ data mining (clustering supervised/non supervised, multi variables regression, SVM, decision tree, etc.)
- Skills or experience(s) in Data Storytelling is a plus
- You work with the data analysis cycle
- Agile way of working is a plus
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- SQL, Python, R, SAS Entreprise Guide
- Power BI, or other visualization tools like Tableau, QlikSense, Qlikview, Google Analytics,…
- Knime is a plus
- Microsoft Azure (Databricks) and cloud technologies is a plus
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.