Then Volvo Group IT is the right place for you and currently it is your chance to join us!
We are now looking for WMS Solution Engineer.
Dispatcher WMS is a Warehouse Management System from the software vendor Blue Yonder used by Volvo Group globally for spare part distribution. As WMS Solution Engineer you will work in international implementation and upgrade projects and with application support & maintenance of the solution. You will be part of a global solution team who is responsible for the full solution life cycle and you will be the link between the business stakeholders and solution management/IT development for the solution WMS.
- Act as an expert within WMS solution area. What means that:
- You will provide IT support for users and solve their problems on a daily basis
- Work with application maintenance and solution life cycle management
- Involved in new development project with your competence in process and functionality
- Define and execute solution tests
- Drive continues improvement through solution functionality and in IT operations
- Additionally, take over a business analyst role in a new solution projects connected to WMS solution area – such as implementation, upgrade or development. In practice it means that:
- You will define and detail change requests on solution
- You will manage solution configuration
- You will translate business requirements into change requests towards IT deliverable
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Dispatcher solution from Blue Yonder
- Experience with warehouse operation
- Experience of working with implementation projects and application support
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- University degree in Computer Science / Engineering in Logistics or Supply Chain or Industrial technology or similar experience
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
- Respect for diversity & equal opportunities, inclusive culture
- Participation in international projects
Delivery Manager Warehouse Anders Hansson, phone +46 31 322 87 09
Sounds interesting? If you want to be part of our exciting journey and awesome team, we have an opportunity right here!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.