- Responsible for general administration for dealer and general financial issues
- Ensure proper performance of secretarial duties in the relevant department (responsible for correspondence, creation of memos, and preparation of files, meeting minutes, activity planning and business trips of employees).
- Screen all the in-coming vouchers, team expense records and documents for approval to ensure accuracy and compliance with the organization policy.
- Independently ensure performance of specific or extraordinary operations on Dealer Manager’s request.
- Receive/transmit information to executives from one or more departments.
- Participate in reception of Customers, Market Company or any other required meeting (visits or telephone calls).
- Accept correspondence, telephone calls, filter and connect.
- Collect, classify and file confidential documents/memos.
- Create documents related to personnel.
- Administrate and monitor document flows.
- Notify the administrative & financial manager about any anomalies for the purpose of undertaking remedial actions.
- Comply with all methods and processes defined for the Group (procedures, operating methods, etc.).
- Prepare non-performance report forms (customer claims – written and oral, stakeholders’ claims, deviations from procedures, waste treatment, pollution, environmental risks, etc.).
- Implement necessary actions for ensuring achievement of Quality/Environment/Health & Safety objectives set by Headquarters.
- Compiles and maintain an up to date telephone directory of numbers and addresses
- Provide receptionist services
- Perform other related duties as required
- Customer satisfaction (CSI) through quality of administration work and service
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.