- Cooperation with Chief Accountants and Business Controllers from Volvo Group
- General Ledger reconciliation ( mainly provisions, inventory, sales )
- Contribution in financial statement reporting according to IFRS and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures
- Possibility to support projects with financial and process knowledge
- Collaboration with Corporate Finance in consolidation of the financial statements of the capital group
- Participation in internal and external audits
- At least 2 years of continuous experience in Accounting Department (shared service experience is a plus)
- Experience in preparation of financial statements (will be an advantage)
- Very good written and spoken English
- University Degree in Economy/Finance
- Knowledge of accountancy principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in focus)
- Experience in SAP FI-CO module (will be an advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver approach
- Nimble learning ability
- Customer focus, good communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Commitment, self-reliance and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture and the company noted TOP 10 Employer for 10 years in a row
- Friendly atmosphere in a professional and ambitious team
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis), free parking lot, internal benefit system
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.