Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
On 20th October, we are organizing an exclusive online event - DriveIT with Volvo during which you will have a chance to meet us in person and get more information about our internship.
Check out our website - https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
On the job you will have the opportunity to work with the most experienced and professional project managers, while you support them successfully delivering high priority projects for the various areas of the Volvo Group both on the business and IT side. The Project Management Practice is a global team that is driving the most important digital and IT projects across the entire Volvo Group.
You can experience from the first row seat how a implementation of new IT systems or upgrade of existing one looks like, how do we change and introduce new processes, how do we plan and execute the entire project work starting with the business analysis, through development, configuration, testing and releasing the solutions. As part of the team you will have the possibilities to interact with various project team members – analysts, developers, architects etc. as well as with business stakeholders and the various management levels.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
Depending on the project you can be involved in:
- Supporting the Project Manager in daily project operations
- Follow up on project tasks and their statuses, compiling status reports used for senior management
- Assist the PM in the financial follow up and capacity planning,
- Organizing logistics around team meetings, workshops, demos and other project events
- Support in risk, issues and dependencies analysis with finding the right solutions or mitigations
- Second the estimating and planning of the project activities
- Coordinating delegated project initiatives, task forces
- Assist the scrum work or step into the scrum master role
- Support in organizing, execution of testing and preparation of releases
- And many many more…
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 20+ hours a week
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You are skilled with the Office 365 tools (Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- You are eager to explore and a quick learner, very organized and a self-starter (don’t need much info/guidance to start a task)
- You have a mindset to find solutions and think unconventionally
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
Volvo Group IT zarządza ogólną strategią i planami IT Grupy. Odpowiada całościowo za opracowywanie, dostarczanie i wspieranie rozwiązań i usług IT dla Volvo Group.
Pracuje u nas ponad 6000 osób w 36 krajach. Jesteśmy globalną organizacją. Jesteśmy zespołem wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów. Pracujemy z pasją, darzymy się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzimy do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.