Do you grind your teeth when you see an ugly app? Do you instantly want to change and repair it? Do you strive for perfection when you build your own apps, because you care for people you build the app for?
If your answer to any of those questions is positive – reach out!
Do it especially if, regardless of all that questions, you are a coder who takes her/his job seriously enough to follow Test Driven Development and values communication so much that Front-end devs love you and integration (MQ) is your middle name.
Our Mobile Center of Excellence crew is looking for new members! Join as FullStack Developer!
Not sure if you want to jump onboard? Here’s a bunch of reasons why you SHOULD:
• External projects that you can show off to your friends and brag about your input
• Bunch of Backend Cloud apps that we work on, there is something for any taste
• Global projects, so your code will be used from Americas to Asia
• Nice people around having different skills and always eager to help each other
• Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
• Working in Swedish organizational culture with a high focus on work-life balance
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available onsite
Worried that you will get stuck in boring stuff? Don’t be!
• 10% is meetings so that you would really know what to code
• 60% of work is creative coding (native or cross platform)
• 10% is testing if the code works
• 20% is killing bugs, so you basically become Sherlock Holmes ;)
• Create, design, code, test & maintain new apps, or do the same to develop existing ones
• Troubleshoot and debug to make sure apps work correctly
• Improve code to optimize performance
• Stay up to date with new technology trends
• Proficient knowledge of a Java programming language - senior level skills
• Experience with SpringBoot 2 framework - senior level skills
• Database experience, SQL, optimizing queries – senior level skills
• REST API
• User authentication/authorization and integrations
• Unit testing
• ReactJS - senior level skills
• Working experience in HTML5, CSS3 & responsive web design - senior level skills
What kind of humans are we looking for? – Like us!
• Proactive problem solvers
• Team players – not lone wolfs
• Humans who speak English in a communicative way – as understanding each other is the key to success!
Let’s meet on interview and talk about your development in our company! Seen you soon!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.