Mobile CoE team is a very dynamic, open and adaptive team mixing many skills and competences to keep ahead of mobile world changes. We are Developers, IT Architects, BAs, Testers, Support Specialists, Designers & Project Managers. Most of us working in a couple of roles in the agile way.
Not sure if you want to jump onboard? Here’s a bunch of reasons why you SHOULD:
• External projects that you can show off to your friends and brag about your input
• Global projects, so your code will be used from Americas to Asia
• Nice people around having different skills and always eager to help each other
• Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
• Working in Swedish organizational culture with a high focus on work-life balance
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available onsite
• Create, design, code, test & maintain new apps, or do the same to develop existing ones
• Troubleshoot and debug to make sure apps work correctly
• Improve code to optimize performance
• Stay up to date with new technology trends
• Proficiency in Unity and Vuforia
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as AR Kit, and/or AR Core etc.
• Experience with Unreal Engine
• Understanding of development for Microsoft Hololens 1 & 2
• Proven ability in developing and maintaining applications based on virtual reality / augmented reality
• Handling independently XR projects developed through Unity 3D for iOS, and Android devices.
• Understand the nature of 3d programming, 3d pipeline, asynchronous programming
• Experience in creating 3D elements in Unity 3D & optimizing elements imported from other applications
Good to have:
• Familiarity with Git and experience with Azure Devops is a plus
• Experience with Cloud programming (Azure, AWS)
• iOS and/or Android development experience
• Experience in SCRUM methodology
• Familiarity with Thingworx and connecting to Vuforia
• Experience in creating and working with shaders
• Strong proficiency with c# and scripting
• Experience in implementing integrations between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Strong conceptual skills, including the ability to develop integrated ideas on various platforms
Let’s meet on technical interview and talk about your development in our company! Seen you soon!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.