DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
On 20th October, we are organizing an exclusive online event - DriveIT with Volvo during which you will have a chance to meet us in person and get more information about our internship.
Check out our website - https://driveitwithvolvo.pl/ for more information!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are an international team of experts in testing. We support the entire Volvo Group with best practices in testing (test methods, automation, performance, cybersecurity). We are mostly located in Poland, but also work with colleagues from India, Brazil, the US or Sweden. Hence you can gain a massive international experience. Within a specific project, you will cooperate with developers and other testers that might span over additional countries.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
You will mostly work with test automation architects to develop your skills but also enable DevOps capabilities via automation in various project teams.
Your tasks will be to:
- supplement global test automation framework with new capabilities
- introduce test automation using tools like Selenium, Robot Framework and integrate it within the DevOps build pipeline. You will have a chance to work on multiple projects within a short time-frame
- evaluate the security aspects of the application (both in a manual, “hacker-like” way or by automating Dynamic Application Security Testing in the build cycles)
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 20 hours per week
- You communicate in English effectively
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of a student organization, student research group etc.
- You have good programming skills in either Java, C# or Python
- You understand cybersecurity and optionally have experience in this area (can use cybersecurity knowledge to improve security of applications)
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in an agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- Expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through training and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
Does it sound like your plan for the upcoming months? Please do not hesitate to apply to join our teams!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.