Our organization is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company, and we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Our mission is to provide the best service management and invoicing solution that allows our customers to run their business in the most efficient way.
Do you want to be a part of that journey?
We are looking for a Tester, who will be a part of a team responsible for development and maintenance of SAP BRIM solution at Volvo Group.
SAP BRIM (SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management) is a global subscription management and invoicing solution within Volvo Group. It is available in 100+ markets and supports four Volvo Group brands - Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks & Volvo Buses.
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secure solution supporting services management and invoicing.
- Be a part of one of our Scrum teams
- Collaborate with key users
- Prepare test plans & perform manual tests
- Conduct UAT sessions
- Lead test team
- Develop & maintain automatic tests (Ranorex)
- Navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment
- Promote Quality & Continuous Improvement mindset in the day-to-day activities
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Software Tester.
- Relevant university degree
- Knowledge of test automation principles and test automation tools. Knowledge of Ranorex will be an advantage.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Interest in Quality, Continuous improvement and Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Team player & Agile mindset
- Knowledge of any of SAP solutions will be an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English
We’re looking for:
- A self-motivated professional who enjoys solving problems
- An agile mindset who values progress over perfection
- A natural born team player who understands that in a team can achieve more
- An ambitious, result-oriented person who loves challenges
What can we offer you?
You will be an important part of very experienced team that delivers excellent results in constantly changing environment.
We also offer:
- A very interesting and emerging solution
- International projects for all Volvo Group divisions
- An interesting, diverse environment
- A friendly team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
- Comprehensive introduction training package
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.