Are you our new colleague ?
The Electrical & coordination team is part of European Medium Duty established in Lyon.
Who does the group do?
Main mission for the group are to:
- Develop Wiring & integrate Electrical components for EMD BU.
- Coordinate overall Electrical product evolution for EMD BU.
What do you do?
You lead product evolution and people in Electrical domain:
- Build the EE workforce plan to support EMD product evolution portfolio based on internal capacity,
- competence in Bangalore and expertize from consultant.
- As wiring product owner, you build the product roadmap, secure and approve deliveries from the team.
- You secure installation roadmap for electrical components in line with EMD expectation and participate into VE Lyon VDT Electrical Components
- Drive EE Portfolio management
- By working in tight relation with lean agile organization to continuously deliver product.
You are part of EMD Vehicle component team as support this team 1 contributing to set vision and strategy for all working with continuous improvement.
Who are you?
- You lead people and create a strong and competent team.
- You communicate and act with passion to create thrust and good collaboration climate in team.
- You take the cradle to grave accountability of your delivery to secure customer success.
- You think out of the box and make things happened.
Your qualification and profile?
- Master of Science in IT or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Leadership experience is mandatory and Managerial experience is a merit
- Solid experience with Project management.
- Solid experience in automotive component development
- Practice in scaled lean agile methodology.
- Good in strategic thinking
- Good communicator to spread idea, concept and network.
- Good overall understanding of the EE/IT systems and Truck functions.
You will in this position report to Vehicle Component director – EMD BU.
We want your application before 2021 10 25
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group takes first place in Happy at Work ranking 2019 in the category of companies with more than 5,000 employees. We also received the "the Great Place to Work" label awarded to the best companies where the employee experience is based on trust in relationships and equality for all. So don't hesitate any longer, apply now!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The European Medium Duty Business Unit is the new player on the Medium and Medium Heavy Duty Trucks market within the Volvo Group in Europe, aiming to provide products that gives an even better ownership experience for the customer. We are experts in product development and manufacturing, which translates into competitive offers from Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks and our external partners. We think business first and we dare being innovative to find the recipe for success.
We are now looking for agile, committed individuals to join us in developing customer solutions for urban- and regional distribution, with our diesel and gas trucks and the introduction of electric ones on our roads
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.