At Group IT, we have a clear commitment to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Group IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030.
Who are we, your new colleagues?
We develop and maintain the solutions around & within core product development at Volvo. Our solutions are enablers to improve business performance and meet global legal demands swiftly.
We are team members of different background, genders and experiences. We have an open communication and always a helpful mindset. We are agile teams, striving for adopting DevOps manners. We are Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Solution Engineers and Product Owner dedicated and engaged to deliver with high quality. We are based in Sweden, Poland and India.
Our solutions are used globally to support the Volvo Group product development with unique product documentation solutions, giving Volvo a competitive advantage. We are in this digital transformation journey to integrate technology into all areas of product development, fundamentally changing how we operate and deliver value. We have lot of exciting opportunities ahead of us!
Who are you?
You are a customer focused team player with experience of working as Domain/Solution Architect. You work on high-level projects and within solutions for the domain responsible, together with the enterprise architect and ensure the processes fall in line with the business and IT strategies. You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn from others as well as to share your knowledge. You enjoy working with cross-functional teams creating innovative and customer specific solutions with speed and efficiency
We think you have:
- Several years of experience on Product Data management processes & domain
- Experience in domain architecture to have COTS and SaaS consumed and integrated into an enterprise landscape
- Experience in designing REST APIs and using Domain Driven Design
- Understands technologies, landscape and able to take stand on utilizing COTS/SAAS, in-house developed solutions or similar
- Skills in high-quality software design and applying OOP and SOLID design principles
- Experience in aligning solution development with business needs
- Experience in working under a DevOps model
- Knowledge about security standards and guidelines like OAuth2 and OWASP
- Experience of doing reviews to guarantee the structure and design of the application follows standards and guidelines
- Knowledge in asynchronous programming, microservice architecture, cloud services and test automation frameworks
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
What’s in it for you?
- An interesting mix of new development, modernization and maintenance
- A global company with good development opportunities
- The opportunity to join the ride of taking Volvo Group product documentation tools into the future
Learn more about us and our journey:
The digital transformation of transport and infrastructure
Digitalization in one minute
We are Volvo Group
Are you curious and have some questions? Contact us!
Josef Schiöler, Director, Group IT, +46 765 531299
Deepak Gursahani, Acting Director, Group IT, +91 9008819300
Parmis Jamshidi, HR Business Partner, Group IT, +46 765 538637
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg, +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Peter Svensson, +46 739 02268
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.