The Senior Recruiter understands the candidate profiles for the business and are able to apply passive and active sourcing methodologies for the client teams and roles they support.
The recruiter will drive positive candidate experiences by influencing client teams to follow sourcing best practices, such as effective job descriptions, candidate outreach, and clear value propositions, and providing excellent experiences directly to the candidate. In conjunction with their sourcing lead and client leads, they educate hiring managers and interviewers on sourcing and assessment methodologies, improving their hiring effectiveness and metrics.
The recruiter will own and contribute to sourcing strategies that increase the volume of leads for their client teams. They monitor external talent pipelines and trends using this data to engage client leads and/or business teams to have productive discussions about sourcing opportunities and hiring process improvements. They may own one or more recruiting programs or collaborating with client teams, to improve candidate engagement.
The Senior Recruiter will improve consistency of documentation, data integrity, and operational excellence. They deliver reporting, and/or are able to present to stakeholders on candidate slates, competitor intelligence and analysis. They plan effectively and set expectations with client teams and stakeholders.
- Drive process improvements to help make the hiring process more effective, efficient and positive for both hiring managers and candidates.
- Build, share and maintain annual Recruiting strategy across the business with cross-functional responsibility to support the other members of the recruiting team.
- Build and integrate Diversity Recruiting strategy for assigned business
- Own the full candidate lifecycle for a variety of positions
- Collaborate with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.
- Proactively source candidates using internet resources, social media, employee referrals, recruiting techniques and other creative methods.
- Create and negotiate offers with candidates that may include complex compensation, long term incentive plans, relocation or visa sponsorship issues.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Liaise closely with internal functions such as HRBP, Immigration and the Compensation team as necessary to onboard candidates effectively.
- Will work on other functions as needed.
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience.
- Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of work experience preferred
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements especially for Sales & Marketing roles
- Ability to work on a diverse team
- Experience sourcing through social media
- Strong relationship building, client management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail while operating with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a penchant towards metrics
- Experience recruiting talent in competitive markets.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Ownership and the ability to work with little direct supervision in a self-managed team environment
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.