- Provide overall recruitment administration support for the recruitment function
- Partner with recruiter to understand priorities
- Open requisitions once fully approved; edit and post as required
- Facilitate background checks and drug screens with finalist candidates and service provider
- Interview scheduling, to include coordination of travel arrangements as necessary
- Coordinate employment offer and dispatch new hire documents to candidates upon approval
- Provide direction to new hires on 1st day new employee orientation & on-boarding processes
- Support with ad-hoc reporting as directed by manager
Experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years recruitment administration experience preferred
- Detail oriented, customer focused, strong communication skills
- Necessary technical/functional/language skills
- Basic knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Proficiency in applicant tracking system; knowledge of IBM/Kenexa a plus
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.