Every year we look for a new generation of IT specialists - students and graduates, who are eager to join us for an internship - DriveIT. With support of a mentor, they have a chance to learn and contribute to IT projects and teams. You can be one of them - start your career with Volvo Group IT and get to know us better.
DriveIT 2021/22 is here!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are the Document Discovery and Lifecycle Management delivery, comprised of SharePoint Application and of Enterprise Search teams. We are an international team of around 45 people, located in Wroclaw and remotely, which includes Developers of different levels of seniority and IT Architects. We maintain around 100 applications for all Business Units of the Volvo Group and, at the same time the team, drives a high number of projects to develop new solutions to satisfy business needs.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WAITING FOR YOU
Your main work assignments will be related to the development of applications for the Volvo Group - SharePoint Online in the form of a SharePoint Framework webparts & extensions based on React JS using PnP JS and Power Apps. On the backend side you will be using either Power Automate in simple scenarios or Azure Services for more advanced requirements or a combination of both. During your work, you will have a chance to work in a modern environment including Office 365 and Azure DevOps. Additionally, you will be working with SharePoint Server, mainly with maintenance of existing solutions and its transition to the SharePoint Online version.
THIS IS YOU
- You are a student in your 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study, or you have recently graduated
- You are available 20-40 hours per week
- You communicate in English fluently
- You do something more than only studying – you are a member of student organization, student research group etc.
- You have general understanding of SharePoint technologies
- You have some experience in .Net technologies
Additionally, knowledge/experience in the following fields will be considered a plus:
- SharePoint: Online, Server 2013/2016/2019
- API: PnP JS/CSOM, MS Graph API
- Frameworks: SharePoint Framework, React JS
- Office 365 Services: Power Automate, Power Apps
- Azure services: App Services, Azure Automation
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, Deployment Pipelines
AND THIS IS WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Dedicated mentor who will support you in your further development during the program
- Possibility to work in agile environment – let us show you in practice how it looks like
- An expertise in working from home as our internship is mostly undertaken remotely
- Improvement your soft skills and technical expertise through trainings and international projects
- Medical care
- Contact with real problems and challenges posed by working with a Business
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.