Maternity Cover – 14 months Fixed Term Contract
November 2021 to January 2023
Salary - up to £35k dependent upon experience
This is a Grade 4 position.
We are currently looking for a well-organised and positive individual to join our small team to cover a colleague’s maternity leave. The successful candidate will be responsible for the invoice and purchase order process, campaign and provision management, supporting the dealer incentive programme, co-ordinating fleet tenders and business intelligence reporting, alongside general administrative support.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
This role sits within the Pricing and Business Intelligence Department. We are a small team, consisting of two Pricing Specialists and a Pricing Manager. The vacancy is for Maternity cover for one of the afore mentioned Pricing Specialists. We sit in the New Vehicle Sales function, reporting to the Commercial Director. We are based at the Warwick, UK head office and look after the UK and Ireland Territory.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced, progressive team who have a supportive and collaborative way of working.
- Manage the invoice and purchase order process
- Support campaign and provision management
- Support the dealer incentive programme including allocation of provisions, gathering and processing dealer registration data, auditing claims and reporting
- Co-ordinate the tender submission process by assisting the compiling of the final submission in the required format, by the client deadline
- Prepare regular reports and carry out ad-hoc analysis, using Excel.
- Financially numerate with a proven track record in data analysis
- Well-organised with experience of working to tight deadlines
- Analytically minded with an ability to problem solve
- Determined and positive attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communicator with great questioning skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes with ease
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Excel (intermediate or advance is preferrable)
- An understanding of B2B sales process or the commercial vehicle market would be advantageous
Along with a competitive salary we can offer you 5 weeks holiday, flexible 37.5 hour week, Mon-Fri, annual bonus, gym discount, subsidised canteen and coffee shop, bike to work and discount on Volvo and Renault cars along with half price cinema tickets and lots of shopping and social discounts.
Don’t hesitate, apply today!
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.