Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from over
1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners, and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large. Together with our partners and customers we create value through fantastic user experience and business enhancing services and products.
Are you our new colleagues?
The purpose of Incident Management is to secure that normal service operation is restored as quickly as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations. The responsibility of the Incident Manager is to ensure that the incident management process is being managed, that the supporting structures are in place, that incidents are handled efficiently, and that the organization is aware of and follow set process and way of working. The Incident Manager also takes an active role in severe incidents.
We need to strengthen our ITIL process manager team with an Incident Manager. If you want to contribute to a dynamic delivery organization working in a role with multiple interfaces, impacting our customers’ perception of our services, then this is the role for you!
The responsibilities of the Incident Manager are to:
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process and Way of Working across the organization
- Review and audit the Incident Management process and Way of Working
- Follow up and secure that cases are given proper attention from the organization
- Initiate the Problem process for issues identified within the ITSM Tool (ServiceNow)
- Secure needed foundation data used within Incident Management
- Secure management information, including KPIs and reports
- Plan and perform training
- Act as key user for ITSM tool
- Act as back-up within the Process Managers team
- Lead the Major Incident Management team during incidents
- Secure adequate communication to all stakeholders
- Ensure adequate documentation of activities performed during the incident
- Ensure that incident reports are compiled and shared after closure of incident
- Secure incident status information to internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute and participate in root cause analysis activities
We are looking for a person with good knowledge and experience in the ITIL framework. You should have good knowledge about the incident management process and experience in driving Major Incident Management activities.
As a person you need to be customer-focused and self-driven for this role. You should also be a person who easily interact with people and enable collaboration. You consistently strive for high quality and are committed to your responsibilities.
- You have experience in ITIL framework and processes, certification is an advantage
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent as the basis for your career
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in Swedish is a merit
- You have a Swedish work permit
You will be part of a team that creates great results through awesome people, strong relationships, and a high-performance culture. We want to set a new standard for user experience, speed to market and customer value. We will do this through modern leadership, people in focus and a true passion to really make a difference. We who work in this team have a lot of fun, are great collaborators and we all consider ourselves as leaders of our work and owners of our results.
Our main hub and headquarter is in Lindholmen Science Park in Gothenburg, a vibrant area that lives and breathes new technology like IoT, autonomous driving, electro mobility and digitalization.
Welcome to the heart of connectivity at Volvo Group Connected Solutions!
Want to know more? Contact us!
Please contact Ulrika Allén, Director Support & Service Monitoring, +46 739025641, or
Maria Hansen, Director Foundation Services, +46 739026731.
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Connected Solutions is a global organization that leads the development of Volvo’s connected services and solutions of tomorrow. We work at the forefront of connectivity by collecting and analyzing data from over 1 000 000 Volvo customer assets. The organization is set-up to deliver competitive offerings, shorten time to market and provide an arena for new service innovations together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group.
Come and visit us online!
We want to get to know you
The journey begins! An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile by login in to your account. The hiring team will review your application together with the hiring manager. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information about the following steps.